OBEDIENCE PILLS is an intriguing interview with Dr. Patrick D. Hahn, a freelance writer and independent scholar with a long-standing interest in iatrogenic harm and the medicalization of everyday life.
Dr. Hahn is an Affiliate professor of Biology at Loyola University in Maryland and he’s the author of three books: “Madness and Genetic Determinism: Is Mental Illness in Our Genes?”; “Prescription for Sorrow: Antidepressants, Suicide, and Violence”; and as of recent…“Obedience Pills: ADHD and the Medicalization of Childhood.”
Dr. Hahn and I discussed the following questions around ADHD:
- What is ADHD?
- Is ADHD a Disorder or a Disease?
- What are the drugs prescribed for this condition?
- What are the benefits of drugging kids for this condition?
- What are the harms?
- Do ADHD meds cause addiction to other kinds of drugs?
- Who benefits from this drugging of children?
Listen Now: ADHD Is Over, Obedience Pills
For more information on this podcast, please visit www.adhdisover.com
Obedience Pills: Amazon
Obedience Pills: ADHD and the Medicalization of Childhood
by Patrick D. Hahn
Leave a Reply