Psychology Is Podcast. Nick Fortino interviews Jim Gottstein: Lawyer versus Big Pharma
- 00:00 Introducing the 50th episode of the PI Podcast
- 04:14 What are the Zyprexa Papers?
- 08:28 Eli Lilly’s dishonest “science”
- 19:11 The CATIE studies
- 26:35 Jim’s experience of receiving and releasing the Zyprexa Papers
- 42:01 Forced drugging
- 52:40 What if there were no drugs?
- 01:02:20 Envisioning the future
- 01:08:20 How are people perceived once they’ve been diagnosed?
- 01:11:00 Might the Zyprexa Papers become a movie?
Psychology Is Podcast with Nick Fortino:
PI PODCAST CLIPS – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1…
FULL PODCASTS – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1…
PI Podcast on Other Platforms: Apple Podcasts – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast
Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/56LUz8r Google Podcasts – https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0…
Follow us on instagram https://instagram.com/psychology.is https://instagram.com/daluzmedia #bigpharma #lawyer #education
The Zyprexa Papers, Hardcover edition
Buy: The Zyprexa Papers on Amazon.com
Author: Jim Gottstein Edition: Hardcover
Publisher: Samizdat Health Writer’s Co-operative Inc.
Leave a Reply